Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Games

Been crazy about gaming recently. First I got this craving to play Left 4 Dead, which I've never been able to play because the game DVD I bought so many months ago was faulty. So one fine day, Nic and I went to 1 Utama to purchase the game. Instead of buying the original Left 4 Dead, I bought Left 4 Dead 2. 


Similar game, just new and improved. She bought the Sims 3: World Adventure game that she's been trying to get for several months now (coincidentally, the earlier DVD she bought of the game didn't work either). We went home, all eager to play the game and....both the DVD's didn't work. Again. Hers wouldn't install properly and kept coming up with errors. Mine wouldn't even register on my 3 month old laptop's DVD drive. It was frustrating, to say the least. 

So we had to troop back to 1 Utama to get the DVD's changed, and I said a little prayer before popping mine into the DVD drive. And it worked, thank the Lord! So I had lots of fun shooting zombies and getting extremely dizzy from jerking my mouse around to shoot those ugly buggers who appeared to come up to nowhere.

 Braiiiiiinnnnnsssss....we want braaaaiiiinnnnssssss...

However, Nic's game still wouldn't install on her pc. So when she tried installing it on my laptop and it installed successfully...well, let's just say that I can still hear her screams of frustration in my head. Hohohohoho....

So now I had 2 games. L4D2 and Sims 3: World adventures. Woo hoo! However, all I've only managed to get to the point of creating my character, and starting to change the furnishings of the house I bought (after utilising the money cheat, of course.) :P

 He looks so gay. Oh, and check out his name. :P (Inside joke, people)

So now I have 2 games. Before I could play my fill of those games, I started getting itchy for yet another game from my past....Counter Strike. After a few hours of hunting on the web and downloading the required installation file and the bots needed to play a single player local game....Wallah! Craving satisfied...sort of. 

*Post momentarily interrupted by a 'comparatively brief' CS session*

Despite doing the same thing over and over for hundreds of times, I never seem to get bored.
Ah, the mysterious lure of shooting stuff. 

Anyway, so many games, so little time. Bubbaiz.

*Go go go!*

*Fire in the hole! ... ... KaBOOM*

Wo0t!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...