Thursday, March 25, 2010

Its a no-go for Australia...

Its been a very hectic, hurtful, stressful and depressing period for me over the last week or two. I didn't want to blog about it at the time because all I wanted to do is crawl up under the nearest boulder (I'm a wee bit too big to fit under a rock) and hide. I have an unhealthy tendency to avoid my problems and pretend everything is alright by sweeping them under the carpet until it's too late. This is my latest excuse for not blogging about anything for the last week...up until last night, that is.

I'm normally not afraid to openly bitch about all my petty, insignificant problems, but when those problems escalate and becomes major "I wanna kill you till you die" type issues, I tend to clam up until those problems are resolved. At least resolved for the time being anyway.

I've also decided not to go for my Australian trip. Though I'd already purchased my ticket months ago, and I've been looking forward to it for ages, I'm not going anymore. Its just not worth all the hassle, frustration, pain and disappointment it has put me through. Not to mention I haven't been able to save up nearly enough for a 12 day stay there. Instead of spending over RM2000 on just accomodation for my trip, I'd rather spend it somewhere else. Like paying off my credit card debts. Lolz.

The hardest part will be informing my travel partner of my decision though. However...this is partly her fault too (though mostly mine)...and I somehow don't think she's going to take it very well.

Ahh...the end of another beautiful friendship. Won't be the first time, most likely won't be the last either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...