Friday, March 19, 2010

Blurb

Kennysia was right when he said (or blogged) that Twitter has hurt blogging. However, unlike him, I don't really plan my posts. I just have a vague list of the topics I wanna blog about in my head, and I basically blurt out whatever comes to mind whenever I'm writing about a particular topic. Such as this particular post. For me, the most time consuming part is the editing. If I'm just writing out random text, then that's fine. But once I include any sort of images, then I usually need to re-publish my post 6-7 times in a short span of time just to make sure I get the layout right. However, because Blogger's post manager (despite being user friendly), is also pretty icky when it comes to alignment, sometimes I can never get the layout to work right no matter how much I try.

Just the other day I had the mini-shadow of an image I had previously put up just hovering behind the text on the topmost post displayed on my blog. It took me several days to figure out that it wasn't a problem with that particular post, nor the one that followed it. The image actually originated from the original post, and I finally managed to rectify the problem by going into the original post (which had been posted some weeks before) and deleting the mini-shadow. What was weird was that the mini-shadow image was fully clickable, and was somehow coded to appear in the exact same spot of my blog page, regardless of what post was displayed.

Anyway, I digress. I wanted to say, I've got lots of things to blog about, things that have happened fairly recently in my life. Some of them I've already posted, and some have yet to be even written. For example, there was this time in the last week or so that I somehow or other managed to end up spending over RM2,500 in 2 days. Its not something I saved for, nor planned for, but still it happened. My bank is happy, my credit card is melting, and my white hair is increasing in number as the days go by. But that's a story for another day (if I ever get around to it).

For now, I just wanted to put up a short post (that wasn't on Twitter - the guilt is nagging at me) because I'm avoiding work (again). I'm more efficient when I'm pressed for time. It leaves me more time to relax and just chill out. Heh.

Au revoir for now.

PS - I just saw an email from NuffNang that my first ever ad campaign will be by Sloggi. Whee! I'm (sort of) an underwear model! I advertise underwear! When you see it, please click because there (should) be lotsa pretty girls in their undies for you to see...I know I will, but then again, everyone already knows I'm a pervert anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...