Saturday, January 2, 2010

Games And Cartoons All Day...

Started playing a new game yesterday called Plants vs. Zombies. Was just supposed to install it and test to see if it ran properly...but I kinda got carried away and played it for about 6 hours straight. >.<" Its a surprisingly good game. I was rather skeptical because of the name...I mean, I like zombies and all, but Plants vs Zombies?

Besides that, I'm also back to playing Mafia Wars on Facebook. So far, its been about...3? 4? days since I started and I've been playing it rather consistently since. Its still buggy as hell (the original reason why I quit playing in the first place), but they've put in alotta new features that have definitely stimulated my curiosity. However, we'll see how long my patience lasts this time.

Didn't go out today either. Stayed home, cooked, smoked, played games, napped a little (because I didn't sleep all nite cuz I was playing games) and watched a few episodes of Chowder with Nic. That is one funny (and weird) cartoon. That Chowder kid is so greedy he even eats blankets and curtains. I recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...