Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of Bugs and Nothing...

Been quiet for awhile. Though I understand that its not absolutely compulsory to blog every single day, having a blog is sort of a commitment. Kinda like buying a house, you gotta make the mortgage payments every month or the bank will foreclose it and auction it off to the highest bidder. In this case, the (maybe 2?) readers I have, will forget about me and go someplace else. Wow...the sky will fall...*rolls eyes*.

I'm on a 4 day stretch of time off. Not doing much, which is probably why I have nothing to report. Stayed home alot, played games alot (mostly Sims 2 and Mafia Wars on Facebook), ate alot, slept alot, smoked alot. There. That's all I did. Wow I love my life! Its just so exci..zzZzz...snort...ZzzZzzZzz...snore..ZzzZzzz.....*chokes on tongue* Gaaaaaaa! Huh? Wha? Oh, sorry. Note to self, never fall asleep while blogging. Yup.

Saw the cutest little bug yesterday when I was out for breakfast with Nic, Mich and Abbie. Mich, Abbie and I were all goin' nuts about it and Nic was having fun rolling her eyes at us and making comments about how 'jakun' we looked to all the passers by. Anyway, who cares how we looked. We were having fun! So, more about the bug, its white and looks like it has bits of white stuff (fur?) comin' out of its butt. However, when you flip it over, it's underside is a reddish brown colour (Yes, we flipped it over. It was a goooooood bug and didn't complain).

In addition, it was so tiny we all had trouble taking photos of it. I won't bother to use the photo I took with my camera cuz it just looked like a blurry white blob amidst a not so white surface. Instead, I'll refer you to Mich's post where she has a slightly better picture of it. Though, it still looks like a blurry white blob to me. Oh by the way, Mich, I still wanna cut it in half with a straw to see what it looks like inside.

2 comments:

BlurCo said...

well, we'll sit outside again and wait for it to visit us again when we have our breaky again. :D

Older, not much wiser. said...

Might have to convince ur ah ma first though...

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...