Friday, February 5, 2010

Success!

Today when I signed in to blogger, I noticed something new. Well, new to me anyway. On the far right of my Blogger Dashboard, next to my blog title, it now states that I have 1 Follower! Unfortunately, being the usual 'blur cock' that I am, I have no friggin' idea how long it's been sitting there waiting for me to notice it.
Whee!

In any case, my blog now has 1 official follower. Thank you Big Cow! As an additional gesture of appreciation, I have hyperlinked your name to your blog address so that the rest of the gazillion readers *cough cough* who visit my blog can click on it and visit you too.

So to celebrate, I decided to sign up for Nuffnang and maybe eventually earn RM50 and buy myself some ciggies. XD

Though the amount of traffic I have is so non-existent that it might take me at least 2 years before I'm able to earn even that teensy weensy amount of cash, free money is still free money, right? So I went to their website, browsed a little bit, and finally clicked on the 'Sign Up' button. What did I see then?


Well just great. I'm lucky if I get THREE unique visits daily, don't say twenty. Who do they think I am, Kenny Sia or something?

Kenny, I 'pinjam' your picture only hor, don't sue me okay? :P

3 comments:

Big Cow said...

alamak... i wrote something, and i ter clicked somewhere and what i wrote is gone! *angry with myself....

so anyway, i've signed up to nuffnang for a year plus and i also belum see the RM50 :P come come to me blog and click on all ads ah... i will click urs too :P

anyway, thanks for linking me... i feel sooooooo honored now... wahahhaahahahahahahah

Big Cow said...

erm... but where is ur nuffnang ad ah?

Older, not much wiser. said...

Hehehe I saw tht notice about 20 unique clicks then I din sign up di lor...I approved the Google Adsense one instead.

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...