Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY + V-day

 What I did for CNY eve and CNY Day 1/V-day.

CNY Eve
5pm - 7pm: Woke up late (I was on night shift the previous night), sent Nic back to her mom's place, collected the yee sang I ordered from her mom, put petrol, pumped air into my tyres, drove back to my parents' place.
7pm - 7.30pm: Got nagged at by my mom for gaining weight. As usual. Played with my favourite doggie. Waited for my family to get ready to go out for reunion dinner.
7.30pm - 9pm: Went to pick Nic up (as she was done with dinner). Drove back to my parents' place and continued waiting.
9pm - 9.30pm: Gave up on waiting because it was too late to go out for dinner. Decided to order Domino's pizza instead. Yes. We were having pizza for reunion dinner. It was either that, or KFC. My family is not normal.
9.30pm - 10.30pm: Pizza arrived. Had our yee sang to begin the dinner (it was good! The best yee sang I've eaten this year) then continued with the pizza.
10.30pm - 12.30am: After dinner and some weird tasting tea my mom made (some healthy crap. My mom's always into that kinda stuff) then went and watched TV until after midnight. Wished my parents g'night and headed on home.
12.30am - 5am: Went online and played Mafia Wars on Facebook all night.
5am - 6am: Argued with Nic, made up then went to bed.

CNY Day 1/V-day
2.30pm - 3.30pm: Woke up and read a book while Nic was watching 'Fat Actress' (a comedy series starring Kirsty Allen).
3.30pm - 4.30pm: Got hungry, made some Maggi Noodles with a sausage and some crabsticks.
4.30pm - 6.30pm: Watched Reaper with Nic (another comedy series that I like very much).
6.30pm - 7.30pm: Smelled someone frying chicken. Drooled. I had the bright idea to  'tapao' (takeaway) some KFC and have that for our Valentine's Day dinner (yes, I'm cheap! And decidedly unromantic).
7.30pm - 10.30pm: Had our delicious, finger lickin' good KFC Original Recipe dinner plates (I was savouring mine for 2 whole hours...I take slow eating to a whole new level! wahahaha) and continued watched Reaper together.
10.30pm - 10.35pm: Mourned the loss of Reaper because we had finished season 2 and there was no season 3 as the show had been cancelled last year. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 
10.35pm - 11pm: Took a nice shower and did the 'pore pack thing' together with Nic. She had a Skinfood one that she wanted me to try.
11pm - 11.20pm: Went online to check my MW character. Then pulled off the pore pack and compared them to see who had cooler whiteheads. She won. We're weird. I know.
11.20pm - 12am: Continued playing MW while deluding myself that I was going to sleep 'early'.
12am: Finally forced myself to go to bed.

And now...I look like a big, fat panda bear in the office...with 10 more hours to go out of my 13 hour shift! *Groan*

2 comments:

pink+purple dollar said...

i detest it!! you are weird.. I am just what others labelled as eccentric.. I'll sue!!

Older, not much wiser. said...

Sue la...not like I got any money for u to sue oso...

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...