Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Momma's Birthday...

...was on the 3rd of April (yes Ma, I finally managed to remember that your birthday is on the 3rd, and not 4th of April...and yes Ma, I'm an ungrateful child. But you still love me, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?) 

Anyways, we had a pleasant Japanese dinner at Sushi Zanmai in 1 Utama.

Cutest looking sushi of the night. Don't ask me what it's called, though.

After dinner, we walked around aimlessly for like...a grand total of 5 minutes, before deciding tht we were bored sick and wanted to go for dessert. In that 5 minutes, I decided to camwhore.

Me.

Then we decided to take a group photo. 
Cute right? 

*Spiderpiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg...spiderpiggggggggggggggggggg....*
 (Sorry, just felt like doing that.) :P

Finally my mom decided to go SS2 for dessert...and have McDonalds ice cream. And I was thinking...Swensens...or A&W at least!

Halfway to SS2, I called my sis..and guess what? The new orders were to go home and eat cake. I no want cake! I want Ice Cream! T.T

But the cake...was ok la. 

Some cheesecake thing. From Isetan or something. 

 Happy birthday to youuuuu, you were born in the zooooooo.... (no wonder Ima piggy!)

My momma....who didn't expect this photo to be on the internet. :P

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Ma. This is my b'day pressie to you. 

And yes, I know I'm cheap too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...