Saturday, April 17, 2010

De-steaming.

Been busy like hell at work over the last couple of days what with the volcano eruption in Iceland causing tens of thousands of travelers to be stranded and have their travel plans disrupted in every conceivable city and country in the world (not just in the UK or Europe).

Everything has been so insane that my tongue is tripping over itself saying the same things and re-reading the same policy wordings for the 50th time. I've had hardly enough time to follow up on my existing caseload, much less blog or surf the web or any of the other crap I do when I've got loads of free time on night shift. 

I've had weird calls all night ranging from frantic tour leaders struggling to pay for accommodation for their entire tour group to stupid people calling to ask if they can claim for stuff like going to Disneyland and museums and various shit like that. 

I mean like, fuckin' hell, dude, you're on a fuckin' extended vacation in a fuckin' foreign country. Your fuckin' accommodation is reimbursable, your fuckin' meals are reimbursable, and now you even want us to reimburse you for your fuckin' trip to Disneyland too? Why not just ask us to reimburse you for your fuckin' firstborn child as well, you bloody fuckin' idiot!

I think I've been watching too much Gordon Ramsey.

Anyways this is just a short post to release some of the stress I've been building up over the past 2 nights before I fuck off to bed to collapse. Night nights peepz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...