Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meeting up with an old friend...

Met up with Jan, an old friend of mine from high school the night before I left for Penang. I guess you can say that she falls into my category of favorite type of friend. Reason being is because I tend to have 'disappearing' tendencies. I'd pop up for awhile, play the catching up game, then they won't see hide nor hair of me for months on end, unless they contact me online. As a result, I don't have that many close old friends. I've probably known Jan the longest of all my friends.

In any case, I brought Nic along with me to introduce her to Jan. So while they were talking, I was fiddling with the camera on my phone. Despite her protests, I made her camwhore for me. Of course, she specifically told me not to put up all of the photos....then again, since when do I listen to other people anyway? XD

Uh huh...yea I'm da wo-man....

Oh no, my hair's too flat for photo-taking...*fluff fluff*

(While acting nonchalent) Okay, take that photo again now that my hair looks better. And you'd have better deleted that earlier one that you took!

Now, say 'I'm Single....and looking!'

The other photos appeared washed out, so I tried a different setting on the camera. The colors all look so much richer. 

Surprise Jan! By the way, I don't have Nifty linked to my blog anymore, so you can stop looking for it now. =P


6 comments:

Ajantha said...

U r a dead person walking!! Grrrrr!!!

Older, not much wiser. said...

Wa...ha...ha...ha...haaaaaaa....that would explain why I like zombie movies so much. They my kin-folk! :P

pink+purple dollar said...

hey, a special blog dedicated to you.. hahaha! enjoy it!!

ash, thank god you didn't say anything bad, else, last morning will be the last time i got to see you.. hahahahaha!

Older, not much wiser. said...

no la...jan is such a nice, luvly person she wouldn't kill me one...she might miss me too much. :P

Ajantha said...

Indeed! I am nice and luvly and with a giant chainsaw in hand! Muahahahaha!!!

Older, not much wiser. said...

Ooooh...I like chainsaws! They're so big and strong and...sounds exactly like Jan's favorite plaything.. :P

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...