Monday, December 28, 2009

Eww...

Someone made me clean the house toilets today...thankfully there were only 2. I'm so tired and wet (with water!). All the strength has gone out of my right arm. Thankfully, it isn't my 'business' arm. ^.^

Just read a friend's latest blog post. Her house was just broken into for the 2nd time in just over a year. Poor thing. I wanna help, but I don't really know how. Right now what she needs most is a cheap place to stay. Suggestions, anyone?

I've been finding myself unusually grumpy recently too. Which is probably the reason why I keep arguing with someone. Its not really her fault too. I admit, she can be difficult to live with sometimes, and so can I, but still, there's gotta be a solution to it. Perhaps I'm just extremely irritable, which probably means I'm due some quiet time to myself. However, she keeps talkinggggg....... >.<"

I realised that the Fishie widget that I am so fascinated with doesn't work right when viewed from my laptop (I installed it at work when I was setting up the blog...it was a slow day for me :P). Its quite frustrating when something I like doesn't work the way I want it to. Which probably explains why I'm having so many problems with...everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout, shout, let it all out...